Sunday, June 24, 2012

Richard Yap and Jodi Sta. Maria - Be Careful with My Heart Trailer

Richard Yap and Jodi Sta. Maria - Be Careful with My Heart Trailer

Richard Yap and Jodi Sta. Maria

Sophia of '100 Days to Heaven' star Jodi Sta. Maria and Papa Chen of 'My Binondo Girl' star Richard Yap will team up for the first time in ABS-CBN’s upcoming Prime-Tanghali drama series titled “Be Careful With My Heart” that is set to conquer noontime television this July.

In the said teleserye, Jodi will be playing the role of Maya, a provincial lass who has nothing but high hopes for her family. How will the rich widower Mr. Lim (to be played by Richard) play a key role in fulfilling Maya’s dream to become a flight stewardess?

Aside from Jodi and Richard, also part of “Be Careful With My Heart” are Jerome Perez, Janella Salvador, and Mutya Orquia. It is under the direction of Jeffrey Jeturian and Mervyn Brondial.

Watch the trailer below:


No comments:

Post a Comment