Sunday, June 17, 2012

Princess and I Stars Release Love Songs from Princess and I Album

Princess and I Stars Release Love Songs from Princess and I Album
Princess and I

ABS-CBN’s top-rating Primetime Bida drama series, “Princess and I” gives its die-hard fans with special back-to-back treats fit for a royalty.

Supporters of Kathryn Bernardo, Daniel Padilla, Enrique Gil, and Khalil Ramos can now enjoy the music of their favorite ‘royal teleserye’ anytime they want as Star Records recently released “Love Songs from Princess and I.”

The official soundtrack album features the romantic theme songs like ‘Mula Noon Hanggang Ngayon’ sung by Kathryn, ‘Hinahanap-hanap Kita’ by Daniel, ‘Kung Ako Ba Siya’ and ‘Now We’re Together’ by Khalil, ‘Tunay Na Ligaya’ by Enrique, and the versions of ‘Nag-iisang Bituin’ by Christian Bautista and Angeline Quinto.

Aside from the album, the “Princess and I” cast will entertain its loyal viewers through their third ‘royal caravan’ this Sunday, June 17, 5pm, at Marquee Mall, Pampanga. The caravan will be graced by Kathryn, Daniel, and Khalil.

Click the following links to listen Princess and I Official Sound Track:

Hinahanap-hanap Kita by Daniel Padilla

Mula Noon Hanggang Ngayon by Kathryn Bernardo

Kung Ako Ba Siya by Khalil Ramos

Now We're Together  by Khalil Ramos

Tunay na Ligaya by Enrique Gil

Nag-iisang Bituin by Christian Baustista

No comments:

Post a Comment