Sunday, June 10, 2012

Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley Fight Results Upset Hollywood Celebrities

Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley Fight Results Upset Hollywood Celebrities

The result of the recent boxing fight of Manny Pacquiao against Timothy Bradley not just shocked the whole Filipino nation but also upsets famous international celebrities.

Justin Timberlake, Miley Cyrus, Bruno Mars and other Hollywood stars took time to express their sentiments on Twitter.

 Justin Timberlake

@jtimberlake
I'm gonna let it go... After I say this... Boxing was RUINED tonight for me.
10 Jun 12
 Jessica Sanchez

@JSanchezAI11
Congrats to the new winner but I'm still really upset about the results :(
10 Jun 12
 Bruno Mars

@BrunoMars
Pac man 4 life
10 Jun 12
 Jessica Biel

@JessicaBiel
What a joke! I can't believe they gave it to Bradley.
10 Jun 12
 Chris Daughtry

@CHRIS_Daughtry
YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!! PACQUAIO TOTALLY OWNED THAT FIGHT!!!
10 Jun 12
 Miley Ray Cyrus

@MileyCyrus
I couldn't agree more with the trending topics #mannypacquiaoisstilltheworldsbestboxer
10 Jun 12
 KhloéKardashianOdom

@KhloeKardashian
So when Bradley checks the tape.... And sees what we all saw... Will he give the belt to Pac? What winner says they need to check the tape?
10 Jun 12
 KhloéKardashianOdom

@KhloeKardashian
The stats don't add up to the decision made. This is crazy! Can I really get my money back now?
10 Jun 12
 SHAQ

@SHAQ
I watched allota fights but that decision was some bs. Now I wanna see pacqiou verses may weather I spelled PAC mans name wrong so what lol
10 Jun 12
 Tyson Chandler

@tysonchandler
My Boy PAC-MaN just got robbed without a GUN!!!
10 Jun 12
 Busta Rhymes

@BusaBusss
BRADLEY, I'M GLAD UR CONCIOUS IS EATING U UP ENOUGH 2 ADMIT THAT U DON'T EVEN BELIEVE U WON HOMIE. GO CHECK THE TAPE AND RUN THAT BELT!!
10 Jun 12
 Busta Rhymes

@BusaBusss
BRADLEY, THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!! U CAN'T POSSIBLY BRANDISH A VICTORY NO 1 RESPECTS. DO THE HONORABLE THING AND VOLUNTEER UR BELT 2 PACMAN!
10 Jun 12
 Snoop Dogg

@SnoopDogg
Ain't that sum bullshit Boxing is a wrap. Going bacc on that ultimate fighting
10 Jun 12
 Michael Copon@Michaelcopon
This was rigged man!!! The whole world knows Bradley lost
10 Jun 12
 marlon wayans

@MARLONLWAYANS
Dear Bradley if you are half a man u'd knock on Manny Pacquiao's dressing room and fork over them belts.
10 Jun 12
 Oscar De La Hoya

@OscarDeLaHoya
Bradley should have given the belt and announce victory to paquiao right after the decision.
10 Jun 12
 La Toya Jackson

@latoyajackson
I still believe in the #Pacquiao vs. Bradley fight Pacquiao was the winner! However Congrats to Bradley who stood his ground!!!
10 Jun 12
 Mario Lopez

@MarioLopezExtra
I'm so disgusted. The JUDGES need to be drug tested! What fight were they watching?! I called the international broadcast and was on the...
10 Jun 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
 Mario Lopez

@MarioLopezExtra
...apron and Pacquiao simply outclassed him. Wasn't even close in my eyes... Unbelievable. So disappointed in my sport. Boxing is killing me

No comments:

Post a Comment