Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cheesa Laureto Receives Standing Ovation


A 21-year old pinay Cheesa Laureto receives standing ovation from the coaches as she sang Whitney Houston‘s “I Have Nothing” on The Voice Quarterfinals.

Cheesa Laureto


Last week, Laureta landed on the bottom three of Team Cee Lo based on votes and had to be saved by mentor Cee Lo Green to move on in the competition.

Laureta described being in the bottom three as a "life-changing experience" and promised to improve her game by picking "I Have Nothing" as her song for this week.

After her performance, Cheesa received a standing ovation from coach Christina Aguilera and her mentor Cee Lo Green.

Christina Aguilera said “I have to applaud you for some courage. You still manage to do your own thing with it.”

Cee Lo Green, her mentor, said “Cheese, you did such a wonderful job. This is a grown woman’s song. I am so excited about you.”

Green cut Vincent and Martin from his team while retaining Cheesa. Green's fellow coaches
universally backed his final decision, but Green felt torn, saying that "my mind says Tony, but my heart says Cheesa."

Cheesa Laureto Singing I Have Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment