Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beyonce - Most Beautiful Woman 2012


People Magazine has named Beyonce as the World's Most Beautiful Woman for 2012.

Beyonce
30-year-old Grammy-award winning singer Beyonce was named People Magazine's World's Most Beautiful Woman for 2012 - and that's barely 4 months after she gave birth to her first child Blue Ivy Carter with rapper husband Jay-Z.

"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth. I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth," the singer told People.

"She's just the cutest thing," says the Grammy winner, who sings to her daughter and claims to love changing diapers.






Top 10 People Magazine Most Beautiful Woman:

1. Beyonce Knowles
2. Sofia Vergara
3. Charlize Theron
4. Lily Collins
5. Madeleine Stowe
6. Christina Hendricks
7. Michelle Williams
8. Paula Patton
9. Miranda Lambert
10. Kate Middleton



No comments:

Post a Comment