Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pacquiao - Bradley Match

Who do you think will win this burning fight between Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley?

Manny Pacquiao


It is indeed rare occurrence these days when two such highly motivated and talented fighters clash in the ring.


Pacquiao, Filipino icon World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight champion,  is most dangerous at this time as a boxer. He has just gone fresh from a miraculous conversion and he’s not only back to his “old form,” he is well advanced in might and ability to beat his opponent.

WBO light welterweight champion Timothy Bradley Bradley is confident that he will be able to withstand Pacquiao’s power in the early rounds. He said that he is the kind of boxer who only gets stronger and more dangerous in the later rounds of a boxing match. 

Bradley proudly claims that his  fight on June 9 with Pacquiao is "going to be easy work for me," which is quite laughable. 

He said...

I truly believe it’s going to be an easy fight. I’m not saying that Pacquiao is going to lay down or whatever, but I just think that what I bring to the ring, I think it’s going to make it extremely hard for him.


You’ve got my speed, you got my power, you got my determination on top of that...I’m younger, I have less miles on my body, I’m very smart, I’ve captured three world championships. Manny Pacquiao is human just like I am; he bleeds just like I do.


Yes, Pacquiao is older, but he too has speed and power that will devastate any opponent he faces. 


Well both opponents claim to be the best but let see and prove it when the day comes that two of them face inside the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment