Monday, May 21, 2012

Daniel Padilla First Album - Hinahanap-Hanap Kita

Kapamilya teen sensation Daniel Padilla conquers Philippine music scene as he releases his first album titled Hinahanap-Hanap Kita.

Daniel Padilla Hinahanap Hanap Kita


From working his charms on TV like in the defunct Sunday teen-oriented series, Growing Up and in the current top-rating primetime 'royal teleserye,' Princess and I, Daniel finally took his chance to serenade his very supportive fans, to whom he dedicates his album.

Daniel Padilla
“It’s always been my dream to have my own album that's why I am really happy that I was given this opportunity. I am really enjoying this chance not just for me, but for my fans as well,” he said.

 Released by Star Records, Hinahanap-Hanap Kita features six tracks that will surely capture the hearts of ‘Danielistas,’ and KathNiel (Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel) fans.

Aside from its carrier single Hinahanap-hanap Kita, completing the tracklist are Pagsubok, Paniwalaan Mo, Prinsesa, Grow Old With You, and the song Ako’y Iyo Ika’y Akin Lamang which Daniel specially dedicates to his tv leading lady Kathryn Bernardo.

Check the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment