Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Charice Pempengco: 3rd Judge on X Factor Philippines

International singing sensation Charice Pempengco returns to the country seat as judge on X Factor Philippines. 
X FActor Philippines

Charice joins the Concert King, Martin Nievera, and Mr. Pure Energy, Gary Valenciano, in searching and training the next singing superstar to hit the local music scene . With her experience as a certified international music artist, Charice will find another Pinoy talent that can be the next big star in the music industry.
X Factor Philippines, KC Concepcion
Other X Factor Philippines  panel of judges were Martin Nievera, Gary Valenciano and Pilita Corrales and will be hosted by Mega daughter, KC Concepcion.


Charice Pempengco “Ate KC, I’m so excited to work with you. Yes, I’m one of the judges. It’s going to be amazing!” Charice said of KC Concepcion who was at the venue to watch the concert.
 “Thank you so much to the people behind ‘X Factor.’ I love ‘X Factor’ and I’m very happy to be part of the team and I’m very excited. I just wanted say, ‘Saludo ako.’ I know there are a lot of very talented celebs here in the Philippines. Thank you for trusting me,” Charice said of her selection as the only female judge of the Philippine version of hit "UK" reality show.

“I wanna be honest. I know some people will think that I will be mean, but I wanna be honest. I wanna choose who’s talented. I wanna choose the real talent,” she declared.

The X Factor Philippines showdown begins June 23, 2012 on ABS-CBN.

No comments:

Post a Comment