Monday, May 28, 2012

Basketball Wives: VH1's Embarassing Show?

Basketball Wives Becomes VH1's Embarrassing Reality Show

Basketball Wives

Basketball Wives or Bad Girls Club? Well, it's been a little hard to tell. And even Royce Reed is also pretty embarrassed about the things going on on her VH1 reality show, and she’s letting her co-stars know that the prank they pulled on Kenya Bell in Tahiti “wasn’t not funny!”.

“I’m not saying I’m perfect but even I didn’t find it funny to put dead fish in someone’s room,” Reed writes in her VH1 blog. “One could understand (kinda) if we were in high school, even college, to hide eggs in someone’s locker or dorm room as a ritual for a freshman or neophyte member of the cheerleading squad or dance team. But to take chum into a five-star resort bungalow and hide it in places even the housekeepers wouldn’t be able to clean is ignorant and disrespectful. Not disrespectful to Kenya alone, but to the island as well as the resort.

“It was tasteless and nothing anyone can say will make that situation ‘funny’ or okay,” Royce continues, making a point to remind everyone “how much money was spent on that cleanup and not one of them gave a damn because it wasn’t on their dime.”

After the uproar from fans about all of the bullying taking place on this season of Basketball Wives, producer Shaunie O’Neal and VH1 have promised that in the future, things will be a lot more civil…. Well, at least there will be less “physical confrontations.”

And apparently, Tami Roman is following suit, offering a public apology to newbie Kesha Nichols for her um… less than flattering behavior.

“I don’t apologize for it 2b accepted — that is ultimately the other personals right to accept of deny it,” Roman writes on her Facebook page. “My only responsibility is to acknowledge a mistake was made and own up to it. I apologize to my family, my REAL friends, my business colleagues, and my Project Girl ladies 4my recent behavior on BBW. I am NOT a bully as depicted on the show, but I did make poor decisions in handling my difference with my cast mate. I sincerely apologize to all of us, as well as to my castmate who was on the receiving end of my wrath.”

No comments:

Post a Comment