Thursday, May 24, 2012

Anne Curtis: Goodbye "It's Showtime"

Actress and tv host Anne Curtis leaves the noontime television show “It’s Showtime” to pursue her dream


It's Showtime

Anne Curtis will be facing another chapter of her career and this are the things that she wanted most, the Showtime kabarkadas were all in support for the actress who follows the footsteps of singer/actor Billy Crawford who also left Showtime last month.
Anne Curtis
“I was so emotional because I made a special announcement that I will be leaving for a month. Kaya ako naiyak kasi super effort sila, may pa-fiesta pa, send-off party, so nakakatuwa,” Curtis said.
“It’s something to do with pursuing my dream. It’s a new chapter in my life, something that’s challenging. I just really, really want to do it,” she added.

Meanwhile, Curtis assured her fans that she will come back soon.

“Babalik ako, may teleserye pa akong tatapusin, may pelikula pa akong tatapusin. I really have to come back, may contrata ako so kailangan kong bumalik,” she said.
The emotional Anne Curtis’ farewell party was held yesterday, May 24 during “It’s Showtime.” The actress did not elaborate further the details of her absent in the show but she promised she will definitely return to ABS-CBN.

Here’s the emotional video of Anne Curtis’ farewell party:

No comments:

Post a Comment